How to stop ANY zone transfer

Chiesa Stefano Stefano.Chiesa at wki.it
Mon Apr 16 09:35:04 UTC 2012

Hello all.
I'm developing a web application to apply massive dns changes
automatically.
I have a master dns server and three slaves. To test the application I'm
going to create an identical copy of the master server (in the same
network too).
What is scaring me is the update of the slaves. If I don't change
anything in the Bind configuration on the test server at the first zone
change it will replicate the zone to the slaves, and I, obviously, don't
want it.

What is the best way to stop ANY zone transfer (even to the slaves
configured in the zones)?
Is a global "NOTFY NO" enough?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion.
Stefano.