Delegation check failed

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Wed Sep 21 17:28:35 UTC 2011

I was the one asking about water.com.  I'd started a separate thread hoping not to tromp on the OP of the earlier thread but apparently didn't succeed.

I know the reason for the SOA/MX report so never asked about that.

I did ask about the delegation messages but at this point as noted earlier I'm fairly convinced it is a bug in the way they do the test at iis.se rather than an actual issue.   (Believe me - I'd HEAR VERY QUICKLY if water.com became inaccessible from the internet.)   I was asking the question to see if there was a tweak I needed but based responses I don't think so.