Compelling Reason for Deploying DNSSEC

Paul Romano ittech68 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 02:13:36 UTC 2011

I am trying to justify deploying DNSSEC to my management.  We have many domains and I want to use this project as an opportunity to review and classify our many domains (legacy, defensive, current production, etc.).  Since money is very tight we need a compelling reason to justify the project. I have explained the value of protecting our traffic along with our reputation. We communicate with some government agencies and I have said that there may be some concern about communicating with these agencies in the future.  The project has still been declined.  Can any of you give a more compelling justification for deployment?

Thanks
Paul