Potential issue in Bind 9.7.3-P3

Hayward, Bruce Bruce.Hayward at mtsallstream.com
Thu Oct 27 15:43:09 UTC 2011

I compiled both 9.7.4, and 9.8.0-P4 yesterday (w/IPV6 and 64)(using the BIND Vulnerability Matrix at http://www.isc.org/software/bind/security/matrix <http://www.isc.org/software/bind/security/matrix>  - picking on clean ones)

I installed 9.7.4 yesterday on the prblem server, so far for the past month+ we have failed once a week.  I'll advise after a couple of three weeks.

Thanks Bruce