Redirecting subdomain to different resolver

feralert feralert at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 15:26:44 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I have a domain defined within a zone statement so it resolves
hostnames via the intranet, just like this:

                zone "intradomain.com" { type forward; forwarders {
10.222.1.21;};};

Now there is this host which does not resolve internally (with an
intranet ip) but it does externally (wan ip): www.sub.intradomain.com.
And my problem is that I need to, somehow, override de 'zone
"intradomain.com"' statement, so this particular host/subdomain would
resolve externally.

I hope I explained myself properly, please do ask if it's not clear enough.

¿Is this at all possible?, if so ¿how?

Cheers,
Fred.