"auto-dnssec maintain" stoped working again...

Hauke Lampe lampe at hauke-lampe.de
Sat Oct 1 00:02:56 UTC 2011

On 01.10.2011 00:09, Michelle Konzack wrote:

> I run my three NS with DNSSEC and now I have encountered,  that  it  has
> stoped maintaining the Zone since  september  and  has  not  changed  to
> october.

Do you mean expired signatures or no signatures at all?
In the latter case, have you checked that the zone's keys are readable
by named and still active?

Try dnssec-settime -p all /path/to/keys/Kexample.com.+005+12345.key and
look for "Activate:" and "Inactive:"

There have been a few bugfixes to automatic signing between 9.7.3 and
9.8. Maybe you hit one of those bugs.

Hauke.