slave nags that master is not authoritative

Jim Pazarena bind at paz.bz
Wed Nov 23 08:11:37 UTC 2011

I have 1 domain name, and 1 reverse in-addr.arpa
     citires.ca          and    0-127.254.194.207.in-addr.arpa

which my two slaves log that the master is "not authoritative" for

I have plenty of rdns subnets, and 3 fractional subnets in that group
so my copy & paste of this new /25 looks 100%. yet my slave doesn't
like it.

as to the newly registered citires.ca my slaves once again complain that
my master isn't authoritative.

I've entered new domains AND new rdns dozens of times. I simply cannot
figure out if it os ME, or the registrar (domain name) or telco (rdns).

Suggestions greatly appreciated.