RPZ configuration examples

Barry Greene bgreene at isc.org
Mon Nov 21 14:51:46 UTC 2011

Hello Papdheen,

ISC now has a knowledge base where more information is systematically being written and published. There is a whole section on DNSRPZ:

https://kb.isc.org/category/110/0/10/Software-Products/BIND9/Features/DNSRPZ/

Each article allows for comments to improve the materials. We welcome suggestions and ideas for more KB articles.

Thanks,

Barry