Re: BIND started several times at one time

Aleksander Kurczyk aleksanderkurczyk at o2.pl
Wed Nov 16 00:19:22 UTC 2011

This will not be a server for public use. I just wan't to try make a configuration of two or more servers with zone transfers, master/slave, notify, etc. locally (on 127.0.0.1 but on different ports). How can I do that? I have to install named several times or just start it with some options?

--
Pozdrawiam,
Aleksander Kurczyk