GSS-TSIG update policy identity field

Juergen Dietl isclists01 at googlemail.com
Thu May 12 08:29:22 UTC 2011

Hello Mark,

thanx a lot for your feedback.

the rule that works at the moment for only ONE client:

grant WS-YBCL150939\$\@EXAMPLE.TEST subdomain example.test. ANY;

Because bind support both it should also work with:

grant WS-YBCL150939 at EXAMPLE.TEST subdomain example.test. ANY;

right?

But for any reason it dont. When I use that form I get a refuse. I hope that
in that form I could use the syntax:

grant *@EXAMPLE.TEST subdomain example.test. ANY;

to mach all Clients from EXAMPLE.TEST that have a valid key from Active
Directory.

thanx a lot,
cheers,