GSS-TSIG update policy identity field

Juergen Dietl isclists01 at googlemail.com
Wed May 11 13:16:50 UTC 2011

Hello Mark,

thanx for your anwer.

Your first sentence maybe help me to understand why this is the client´s
credential that it needs in the rule:

WS-YBCL150939\$\@EXAMPLE.COM

So fist is the hostname then the slash makes the $-sign just to be a normal
letter and not variable for example, and the @example.com is the rest of how
windows uses the sort of identity.
machinename$@EXAMPLE.COM <http://example.com/>

Is it normal that I have to put in the Windows identity in the named.conf
and not the kerberus identity?

So WS-YBCL150939\$\@EXAMPLE.COM and NOT
host/WS-YBCL150939 at EXAMPLE.COM.

What is host .....? I just know the principal as Service-Principal and there
its normally
for example: DNS/lxdns10t.prim-dns.test1.test at EXAMPLE.TEST

thanx a lot for all your help,
cheers,