Problems in views in a zone transfer

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Tue May 10 15:03:00 UTC 2011

On 10.05.11 15:39, Luis Silva wrote:
> Let me refrase my question. How can I notify a slave that suports different
> views for the zone? How can the master distinguish?

master can not distinguish the slaves when sending notify. It can only send
the notify to slaves... If you have multiple views on the slave containing
the same zone, you must either give them different IP and send notify to
both IPs or you can configure one view to fetch the zone from master and
notify the second view, which will fetch the zone from master or the first
view.

Windows 2000: 640 MB ought to be enough for anybody