[DNSSEC] Resolver behavior with broken DS records

Marc Lampo marc.lampo at eurid.eu
Mon May 9 13:33:21 UTC 2011

Sorry, I still cannot confirm the problem with Bind 9.7.3-P2 version ...

4 DS's in total,
for each KSK 1 DS with SHA-1, one with SHA-2
for one KSK, the algorithm used was changed from 5 to 8.

(I needed to do extra change of output of "dnssec-dsfromkey",
 because that tool calculates the keyid and ended up with a value 3 higher
then the one of the key in the child.
But now, the same keyid is in the child zone and in the DS-record at the
parent.
And I still have authenticated (AD-bit) answers)

Kind regards,

Marc