GUI for bind

david klein root at nachtmaus.us
Wed Mar 30 11:14:28 UTC 2011

It's a little less novice-friendly than Men & Mice, but it has price
going for it. Take a look at GADMIN Tools for BIND
(http://gadmintools.flippedweb.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=33).

Even better, take a look at Infoblox NIOS-based IPAM appliance; you
could easily set one up as gridmaster and BIND master, and then do
IXFR from him to your BIND slave-servers.

 -DTK