Need help on DNS reporter

wllarso.dns wllarso.dns at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 18:12:09 UTC 2011

What's more open source than a one line shell script? It is too simple to spend the time packaging it for rh linux.

Try running this against your query logs to see if it does what you want then tweak it as needed.

If all else fails look at DNSTOP. Simple single purpose tool that may fit your need, depending on what your need is. Don't know if is is packaged specificly for linux but building from source is easy.

Sent from Garminfone by T-Mobile.