problem validate key of isc dlv

fakessh @ fakessh at fakessh.eu
Mon Mar 21 00:05:46 UTC 2011

Le lundi 21 mars 2011 à 10:58 +1100, Mark Andrews a écrit :
> In message <1300660825.6651.21.camel at localhost.localdomain>, "fakessh @" writes

> > that's what I did
> > I made =E2=80=8B=E2=80=8Ba post on my blog explaining how I do
> > goo.gl/EAbCB
>
> Have you changed your DNSKEY's since you did that?  If you have did
> you update the zone in your account on dlv.isc.org?  What does
> dlv.isc.org have to say about fakessh.eu?

I recreate a whole series of keys with a new field TXT I resigned to the
keys I have on my account revalidates isc
I have created to 11am GMT , this

> In the end you should have a DS RRset published in the .EU zone for
> fakessh.EU.  .EU claim to implement DNSSEC and that should mean
> that you can get DS records addeded for your zone.

this may be the reason for this problem

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 092164A7
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x092164A7