Operating system recommendation

Dan dan at sunsaturn.com
Fri Mar 11 01:11:21 UTC 2011

I'll second that, I think everyone starts off on linux as new admins,
then eventually figures out how great freebsd ports collection is.
Also have openbsd's PF firewall at our disposal, along with rebuilding
complete OS in one command, unlike linux people and their "reinstalls"
on any problems.

Its like the saying, once you go black, you don't go back.

Dan.