inconsistency dnssec debuguers response and writing conseil for new areas zone

fakessh @ fakessh at fakessh.eu
Tue Mar 1 20:52:34 UTC 2011

as I now know what key DS uses.

I logged into my account and I moved isc dlv record SHA1 DS,
and I thought to receive a new record or something like that.

well no reply from the ISC is :
A corresponding DNSKEY already exists for this record.

All comments are welcome to help me find a solution

nb : I publish on my blog a little article on dnssec
http://fakessh.eu/2011/02/16/faire-marcher-dnssec-sur-son-serveur/