DNSSEC key rollover failure

Spain, Dr. Jeffry A. spainj at countryday.net
Fri Jun 17 21:24:32 UTC 2011

Thanks, Phil. The document I used to set up the rotation schedules is "Good Practices Guide for Deploying DNSSEC" at http://www.enisa.europa.eu/act/res/technologies/tech/gpgdnssec. It recommends a two-week interval between ZSK inactivation and deletion. I will carefully study the IETF draft below to get a better understanding of this issue. Jeff.