BIND error: opcode: QUERY, status: SERVFAIL

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Mon Jun 6 07:49:33 UTC 2011

In message <BANLkTikOTguJ9qO1odUx6bQz142za1828A at mail.gmail.com>, kshitij mali writes:
> Hi all ,
>
> Please any one help me out to check bind caching resolver is working fine or
> else can any one tell me how to improve the performance of DNS reslover
>
> Regards,
> Kshitij

goelexports.com depends on ns4.webcomindia.net and ns5.webcomindia.net
existing which in turn depends on ns9.hostsearchindia.com and
ns10.hostsearchindia.com existing and they do not.

The zone operators of hostsearchindia.com need to restore the address
records for ns9.hostsearchindia.com and ns10.hostsearchindia.com.

If you want to get things working you need to call Amit Sood and
complain that the delegation for hostsearchindia.com is broken.

Mark

Administrator:
	 Amit Sood amit.sood at webcomindia.net +91.1204277577
	 Webcom Systems