Doubt with towiresorted

Vignesh Gadiyar vcgadiyar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 08:36:18 UTC 2011

Got your point. I meant answer sections in the Response from the DNS server
itself. It contains 4 sections namely Question, Answer, Authoritative and
Additional sections right. I used the rrset-order in named.conf to set order
to random which was normally Cyclic. The result was that only the answer
section records were getting sorted in the random order and all other
records were cyclic. Is this the behavior if we set order to any order we
want.

-Vignesh.

ƃɔʌ