DNAME?

Jon F. pikel.m95 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 01:13:59 UTC 2011

You know I was thinking and I guess the original poster could actually do
the zone mimicking by just adding the .us zone statement to named.conf but
point it to the same zone name as the already built zone. In the zone, just
use the @ instead of pointing to an actual name. Then it can be read for any
domain pointing to that file. I haven't tried that but it should work in
theory I suppose. Certainly easier than playing with DNAME's. I haven't
heard of a BNAME though, news to me.

--
Jonathan French
pikel.m95 at gmail.com