bind replication

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri Jan 7 08:26:42 UTC 2011

On 31.12.10 12:33, pyh at mail.nsbeta.info wrote:
> Is it a right way to run rsync for bind's zone files replication?
> If we have dozons of zones, each zone has more than one view,

you mean, each zone appears in more than one view?

> under this
> case setup the master/slave with standard zone-traff is the hard way IMO.

I'd ask myself if you really need that much views, or views at all.
However, setting up keys coule wease the way a bit.

(I don't object against rsync, I'm just lazy and prefer way that is least
complicated)
Fucking windows! Bring Bill Gates! (Southpark the movie)