rcode 5, refused since upgrade

jim glass4545 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 20:02:22 UTC 2011

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the reply, I am using allow-transfer { ... }
I just heard back about five minutes ago for the admin and they had removed
our site as a secondary.
The RCODE 5 was right on the money telling me what was going on and the
logging
 " failed while receiving responses: REFUSED "
and even in CAPs :-)

thanks!
jim