OT: checking subnet delegation?

online-reg online-reg at enigmedia.com
Tue Jan 4 15:32:54 UTC 2011

Hi All: I have a /28 that was supposed to be delegated to my NS by my ISP.

How can I check that it is correctly delegated? I have the in-addr.arpa zone
configured in my NS and it resolves properly when I test it locally, but if
I test using a remote service no reverse is found.

The subnet is 216.218.227.128/28

it should be delegated to ns.enigmedia.com and ns1.enigmedia.com

My zone file is 128-143.227.218.216.in-addr.arpa

Not sure if the problem is on my end or if it's not delegated properly?