Help on recursive set up

Torinthiel torinthiel at data.pl
Wed Feb 23 12:47:00 UTC 2011

Dnia 2011-02-23 17:59 rams napisał(a):

>Hi,
>Could you please tell me how to set up for recursive server for NS
>delegation records.

I know what a recursive nameserver is. I know what NS delegation record is.
I have no idea what a recursive nameserver for NS delegation records is.
Recursive nameservers/resolvers by definition deal with delegation records,
so either you're stating the obvious or missed some critical piece of
information.
In the first case, just use named.conf from distribution examples, IIRC
there was a simple recursive example somewhere, maybe even the default
named.conf has related config (and/or comments).
Regards,
 Torinthiel