help with views design

Sten Carlsen stenc at s-carlsen.dk
Tue Feb 15 02:03:59 UTC 2011

Remember that each view is a separate server, that has a limited access
(by the match-clients statement), these clients will see this server and
NOT the other two servers. Likewise a client in the edu view match list
will not see any of the other views (servers).

This is not one server, where the clients go through the views one at a
time. ANY client has access to ONE server(view) and only one, the others
do not exist for them to see.

There can be some recursion reaching the other servers in some cases -
for understanding this setup, consider them totally separate.

Best regards

Sten Carlsen

No improvements come from shouting:

       "MALE BOVINE MANURE!!!"