multi-master with mysql backend

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Mon Feb 14 16:52:36 UTC 2011

This is precisely how I'd do it but actually haven't bothered to do the
work of setting up config files in advance. I should, because while it
is an easy task, if I need to do it, I'm probably not in the mood to
figure it out.

Having multiple masters sounds interesting, but considering how close
the slave configuration is to a master configuration (when you take into
account the zone data which is really the important part), it just
doesn't seem necessary.