multi-master with mysql backend

fddi fddi at gmx.it
Fri Feb 11 21:51:25 UTC 2011

I understand you,
but the advantage of having mysql backend is that if one of the two
servers dies, the other keeps
running with up to date informations, and can also be updated wit new
informations. When the  other server comes up again
it will automatically sync itself using mysql replica mechanism. if I
use file backend I have to manually sync
it, and how to keep tracks of modifications ?

for this I choose mysql backend

Riccardo