Delegation question

Eivind Olsen eivind at aminor.no
Fri Feb 4 11:54:29 UTC 2011

> Actually I just found what caused it not to work ; I have forwarders
> set ; If I comment-out the forwarders line ; then everything work as
> it should
> Can't delegation works if forwarders are enabled ?

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, it should work. Here's an extract
from the BIND 9.7 ARM, section 6.2.16.2:

"Forwarding occurs only on those queries for which the server is not
authoritative and does not have the answer in its cache."

How exactly had you configured forwarding in your named.conf file?

Regards
Eivind Olsen