Delegation question

Eivind Olsen eivind at aminor.no
Fri Feb 4 11:27:17 UTC 2011

> mel                  A      192.168.0.3
> ;                         NS ad.domain.com

You are already defining an A record for "mel". I'd try commenting that
one out when you put the NS line back in (and make sure to give that NS
line a name of its own then, since it can then no longer piggyback off the
previous line you've just commented out). You didn't mention whether you
already were commenting out the A record or not.

Check your logs to see if BIND complains about anything. Also try pushing
your zonefile through named-checkzone.

Regards
Eivind Olsen