About root zones

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Dec 21 08:30:47 UTC 2011

On 21.12.11 12:17, Peter Andreev wrote:
>This fact is really disappointing.

well, it's needed for proper functionality. What exactly seems to be
your problem?

Note that
- only clients that are allowed to recurse are able to see date
   the "type hint" zone
- only clients from local networks are allowed to recurse by default.
   You can tune this by configuring the "allow-recursion" option.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization.