client ... query (cache) './NS/IN' denied:

Shawn Bakhtiar shashaness at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 20:07:53 UTC 2011

I know...

That is why I have been posting the IP address. I now block 3980 IP address from our NS servers. Most of them attempt to ssh to our www server and fail, when they do that, I block the IP. Some the same IP's must have been running the DoS since they are no longer able to do so on NS1. I have replicated the block list to NS2 to see, I should know by tomorrow, if NS2 stops getting them as well.

On a related topic:
Is there anyway to test for poisoning? How can you tell if you are or are not poisoned.