nslookup problem

Jon F. pikel.m95 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 13:23:27 UTC 2011

You may want to check your configuration on ns2 (ns4 looks to be
answering authoritatively). That ns2 server is listed as authoritative
but it doesn't look that way to me. The TTL keeps counting down so
your server is answering from cached data, not from a zone file. Make
sure ns2 knows it's authoritative (has a proper zone file and the
config in named.conf).

>From NS2:
;; ANSWER SECTION:
report.dci.ir.          168529  IN      CNAME   www.report.dci.ir.