continous DNS query to ROOT DNS server

babu dheen babudheen at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 26 15:25:05 UTC 2011

Dear Chris,

Thanks for your quick response. But my concern is; why this query is actually started going to AS112 servers.

Is it because my DHCP servers do not maintain PTR record zone for all internal IP address?

I need to have a solution to stop this query at host level instead of adding entry in DNS server

Regards
papdheen M