shared KSK for static zone and dynamic subzone?

/dev/rob0 rob0 at gmx.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 13:13:29 UTC 2011

Thanks to Mark, Phil and the offlist reply I got, it all makes more
sense now, and I have it working perfectly! :) Your time and efforts
are greatly appreciated.

I don't know how many times I looked at that Bv9ARM.ch10.html page
without seeing the dnssec-dsfromkey link! That would have answered
most of the "how", but the replies covered the "why". Thanks again.