Anyway to disable dns_zone_nscheck in 9.8.0?

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Fri Apr 8 20:04:59 UTC 2011

On 4/8/2011 5:07 AM, Rodney Hives wrote:
> When you have hundreds / thousands of existing zones (from shared
> hosting) from users it is sometimes impossible to go in a fix all of the
> mistakes.

s/impossible/a matter of actually doing the work/

Please stop foisting your broken stuff on the rest of the Internet. In
the amount of time you've spent discussing this on the list you could
have fixed several dozen of those broken zones. :) By actually fixing
this you will also be doing your customers a favor, as well as reducing
support calls. Everybody wins.

Doug (and yes, I speak from extensive experience)

			-- OK Go