ENC: RES: BIND View Option

Stéphanas Schaden stephanass at ctbc.com.br
Fri Nov 12 12:07:04 UTC 2010

	Thank you everybody for the suggestions,

	we decided to ask our business partner to create a specific zone for
the FQDN that it need to access in our internal network using the private IP
address. And to other names of our domain it will use the normal resolution
process of DNS.

	Now it's working.

	Thank you very much.

	Stéphanas Schaden