Rules against links or certain links?

Fr34k freaknetboy at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 14:53:04 UTC 2010

Hello,

I can't speak to your question, as I'm not a list administrator nor do I know
the answer.
However, as a list member/consumer, I do appreciate the tools people share on
this list:  free or pay.

In fact, I use many of them as audit tools for DNS misconfigurations.
I find that using a 3rd party tool helps to mitigate finger pointing.  That is,
I can share a link to a tool which spells out what is wrong and share with the
appropriate fix agents.
"Please see that ABC and DEF dns tools are showing the same issues I am seeing,
so the problem is not limited a specific area".

That said, perhaps list admins can chime in and tell us how we can share links
without them to be considered spam (?)

My two cents.