Need help about porting bind-9.7.0 to ARM board (5)

LiGang lixiaogang110217 at hotmail.com
Sun May 30 11:08:11 UTC 2010

Hi all!
With your help, I have successfully complied bind9 for ARM board.
After “make install”,all the files i need to copy to my target are copied to a folder. But its size is 34.4MB, very big.
My question is if my purpose is just to implement a simple and basic  DNS server, for example users input www.123.com in IE browser and then access to a webserver, what's the necessary files i need to copy to my target?
Thanks!!