Allowing recursion for just specific zones

Chris Buxton chris.p.buxton at gmail.com
Wed May 12 13:48:37 UTC 2010

Close. I mean a properly-configured instance of squid, or a SOCKS
proxy, or whatever other non-DNS, application level proxy you want to
provide. Just configure your kiosks to use them. Then the kiosks
themselves don't need DNS resolution at all.

Chris Buxton
BlueCat Networks

--
Sent from my mobile device