problem with notifies

fddi fddi at gmx.it
Tue Mar 30 21:23:08 UTC 2010

CentOS 5.4 has bind version 9.3.6 and that's it.
Before I had a CentOS 4.0 which was still using 9.2.x

if you want to stick up with a distribution, you are almost forced to
use what the distribution provides for you.
anyway in version 9.2.x I did not have the problem I reported.
Everything started migrating from 9.2 to 9.3

thanks

Rick