dnsquery for Solaris

ic.nssip ic.nssip at northwestel.net
Tue Mar 9 23:20:32 UTC 2010

I've got dnsquery working fine from sunfreeware.com bind-8.4.6 on
x86-Solaris 10.
Does anybody knows if it can be exported to another machine? I tried to
binary ftp the file to another machine (same configuration), I fixed owner
and permissions but will just not run there. Does it has some dependencies?

Is any chance I can find a Windows version of this dnsquery command (as
there is one distribution only for dig)?

Thank you,
Julian