strange (to me) dns resolution problem

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri Jun 25 06:18:14 UTC 2010

On 24.06.10 09:29, Hoover Chan wrote:
> The machine in question is running bind 9.2.1.

There is your problem. You should upgrade to at least 9.4.

If you want better answer, you must provide more information than just the
firsst one.

And, please, configure your mailer to wrap lines below 80 characters per
line. 72 to 75 is usually OK.

Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.