reject or drop AAAA queries

Rock July headgear17 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 03:42:26 UTC 2010

This is my current setup right now and the reason why I want to reject or drop
the AAAA queries;

PC Clients: XP, Vista and 7 (Vista and 7 clients are sending both A and AAAA
queries) send queries to DNS A.
DNS A: will just forward the query to My DNS
MyDNS: will query to DNS B in behalf of DNS A.
DNS B: hosting the domain name (sample: xxx.test.com)

DNS B only hosting A record for xxx.test.com so when it receive AAAA query, it
respond "no such name" or NXDOMAIN.

This result causes negative caching on MyDNS and name resolution will also fail
for other client computers.
I only have control on MyDNS so I am thinking if there is any way that I can
reject/drop those AAAA queries so it will not query to DNS B.

Regards,
Rock