bind says 'clocks are unsynchronized' but they are not

Gilles Massen gilles.massen at restena.lu
Thu Jul 8 08:28:37 UTC 2010

Hi Nico,

Could it be that the signature of the AXFR message is created at request
time on the master (actually when the answer is build), but the
validation on the client side is obviously only made at the end of the
transfer?

The RFC2845 suggests that this is possible, but I'm not fluent enough in
bind source to confirm or deny...

Best,
Gilles

--