multi master primary nameserver.

Taylor, Gord gord.taylor at rbc.com
Sat Feb 6 03:15:50 UTC 2010

Cricket Liu documents some stuff around this in section 8.2 of "O'Reilly
DNS and BIND" - 5th edition. The info does not exist in 3rd edition. (I
happen to have access to both)

Not enough info to justify buying the book, but might help you if you're
not a UNIX guru, so visit the library or make notes at your local
bookstore :)