bind9 cache

Benny Pedersen me at junc.org
Wed Dec 29 08:05:38 UTC 2010

On man 27 dec 2010 15:09:15 CET, Mark Andrews wrote

post to bind-users at lists.isc.org not to bind-users at isc.org

well is there anything i can do to solve it in named.conf other then
just add forward zone to use google public dns for the failing domains
with non working dns setups ?

if nameserver admins is danish i will call them, but if outside of
danmark i get a big phonebill for things that is not my fault in the
first place

--
xpoint