Does anyone know where to find the ISC signing keys for source packages?

Torinthiel torinthiel at data.pl
Tue Dec 28 21:17:02 UTC 2010

Thomas Schulz pisze:

>>> http://www.isc.org/about/openpgp
>>>
>> https://www.isc.org/about/openpgp will work as well.
>>
>> --
>> Dave
>>

> It looks like I am a little dim today. Given gpg and the key, what steps
> do I do to verify a source package?

First, you get the tarball and the signature from isc.org (say
http://www.isc.org/software/bind/972-p3/download/bind-972-p3targz )
Second, you issue
gpg --verify bind-9.7.2-P3.tar.gz.asc bind-9.7.2-P3.tar.gz

might work with only the signed name (gpg --verify
bind-9.7.2-P3.tar.gz.asc),  I'm not sure how about this case.
Torinthiel