dnssec subzone not signed question

jim glass4545 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 23:49:53 UTC 2010

Hi Alan,

Sorry, still needing spoon fed.
When you say DS record in the parent, would this be .example.edu or my
parent .edu

The end result is get example.edu as a dnssec secured zone by getting a DS
record in .edu

So it sounds like when I do upload the example.edu DS record to .edu, my
subdomain.example.edu will break, I will need to sign every zone inside
example.edu?

thanks!